1. Enter Breakdown / Service Request Details
- Select the date and time of the Breakdown / Service Request.
- Select the Item which has broken down and/or requires service.
- Enter details of the incident leading to the Breakdown / Service Request.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment on the issue and enter your justification.
- Enter details of the repair or service required.
- Select the person who reported the breakdown or who requested the service.
- Select the person responsible for conducting or overseeing the Breakdown / Service Request.
- Select the target date by which the repairs or service should be complete.
2. Conduct a Pre-work Risk Assessment
- Complete the pre-work risk assessment questionnaire, making notes as required.
- Enter any relevant pre-work risk assessment report details.
3. Enter Maintenance Record
- Enter the Start Date/Time of the Maintenance Record.
- Enter the End Date/Time of the Maintenance Record.
- Enter any details of maintenance conducted here.
- Select the person who completed the task.
- Also note any chemicals that may have been used during the maintenance work.
- If you record equipment downtime as part of your Maintenance Program then you can record it here.
- Record any parts that where used during the maintenance.
4. Conduct a Verification & Release
- Complete the verification & release questionnaire, making any notes as required.
- Enter any relevant verification & release details.
- By checking this box you are indicating that the item of equipment is safe for production use.
Note: Remember that if something that requires a correct action has arisen during the maintenance it can always be added to the record by selecting Actions > Add Related Records > Corrective Action.