1. Enter Control Program Details
- Enter the name of the program being implemented.
- Select the employee or supplier who will conduct the control activity.
- Select the employee responsible for the program.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment and enter your justification.
- Enter the pests that are being targeted by the program.
- Select the chemicals which will be used during the control activity. Include their approval details, intended use and select a Material Safety Data Sheet from the document control module if required.
- Select each person involved in the control activity and specify whether training certificates have been obtained.
- Include any procedure documents required in conducting the control activity.
- You can also add any pest control sitemaps that might be required in conducting the control activity.