1. Enter Monitoring Programme Details
- Give the Monitoring Programme a name. A good practice is to use the sample point + any specifications. For example “Yeast (Annual Plate Test)” could be a good name.
- Select the Microorganism for testing from the Hazards module.
- Select the employee responsible for the programme.
- Select the employee or external laboratory responsible for conducting the testing.
- Enter the scope of the testing.
- If a procedure document is required you can select it here.
- If the method of testing is accredited then select ‘Yes’.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment and enter your justification.
2. Enable Programme Schedule
See article on progamme scheduling.