Adding a New Nonconformance Category (Video)
What are nonconformance categories used for?
All categories, including non-conformances, are used to set up a predefined list of elements that can then be applied throughout the Safefood 360° solution without having to type these categories twice, or the fear of an operator not knowing the correct category. In the case of non-conformances you can use this module to create a list of the different non-conformance types specific to your business that you are experiencing at present or may be in the future. A typical use of the non-conformance categories is under the Non-conformances module.
1. Enter Nonconformance Details
- Enter the name of the nonconformance.
- Select the nonconformance group in one of the folders. This will allow you to easily distinguish the locations of non-conformances for future use.
- Enter a description of the nonconformance.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment and enter your justification.
- Select the Response Document from your Documents module which will be used for Customer Complaints raised against this nonconformance.