1. Enter Plaster Issue Details
- Select the date and time when the plaster was issued.
- Select the person to whom the plaster was issued.
- Select the person who issued the plaster.
- Enter details of the plaster issue and reason for doing so. You may also conduct a brief risk assessment.
- For each plaster issued select the plaster from the materials module and enter the quantity and batch number.
2. Complete Plaster Issue Reconciliation
- Select the date and time the plaster was returned.
- Confirm that all returned plasters have been accounted for.
- Enter any relevant notes.
- If a nonconformance is required you can specify that here. A product nonconformance would be required if the plaster was lost in a production area. Note that a nonconformance is not logged automatically. You will have to launch the Nonconformance record through the Actions tab.
- Enter any relevant closing remarks in the report field.