Configuring a Code of Practice Program (Video)
1. Enter Program Details
- Give your Code of Practice a suitable name. i.e. Personal Hygiene, or in the example above ‘ Visitors and Contractors’.
- Define the scope of your COP.
- Conduct a brief Risk Assessment and provide justification.
- Select a supporting procedure document if relevant.
- Select the person who is responsible for maintaining this COP if necessary.
- Enable scheduling if necessary. However, in the case of the example shown above, scheduling will not be relevant as the records will be filled in when visitors and contractors enter the site.
2. Define Checklists
- Select the Checklist that will be presented at the Codes to be Agreed stage of the workflow.
- Select the Checklist that will be presented at the Close-out stage of the workflow.