1. Enter Program Details
- Enter a name for your Recall / Withdrawal Program.
- Select the person with responsibility for this Program.
- Select the Type of Recall / Withdrawal Program. You can chose either a Mock Recall / Withdrawal or an Actual Recall / Withdrawal.
- Conduct a brief Risk Assessment with justification for doing so.
- You can select the Product(s) which are the subject of the Recall or Withdrawal exercise.
- Define team members and contact details for the product recall team and delegate functions. This will help you contact and organize the right people in the event of a recall happening.
- Attach any relevant documents to the withdrawal if they are necessary in helping to assist your planning.
2. Enable Program Schedule
In the case of product recall programs it can make sense to schedule a simulation / mock recall to happen on a regular basis. See the article on progam scheduling for more information.