What are Sites used for?
Creating a Site contact in the system will allow you to create Site Audits Programs and Site Self-assessment Programs in the Auditing module. You’ll be able to invite your Site contact to participate in the audit through the Audit Portal.
Examples of possible Site contacts
- Your other sites that you want to audit and make use of the Audit Portal – this could be the case for a big corporation where an audit team is auditing all the different sites
- Your departments that you want to audit and make use of the Audit Portal – this could be the case for company that wants to audit its internal departments and wants to invite auditees to participate in the audits through the audit portal
- Your customers that you want to audit – this could be the case for certification body
1. Enter Site Details
- Enter the name of the site
- Enter your internal ID or code for this site if you have one.
- You can categorize your site contacts into folders allowing you to keep multiple contacts in better order.
- If you want to associate this site contact detail with some of your existing Customer or Supplier contacts you can select them here.
- Enter the site contact phone details.
- Enter the site contact postal address details.
- If the site’s physical address details are the same then you can click where it says: “Same as Postal Address” to copy over the details.
- Enter the details for all relevant site contacts.
- Add an email and phone number for the contact person. This email will be used for email notifications that are sent to the site contact. The 24-hour-contact field should contain a full phone number (with a country code – for example “+4985123123123”). This phone number is used when SMS alerts are being sent to the site.
- If you wish to change the site address you may do so also by dragging the pin on the map. As you’re dragging the pin the address will change automatically.
Tip: Pay particular attention to the email and 24-hour contact phone numbers (item #9 in the list) and ensure they are correct. These contact details are used when the Auditing module is sending out notifications and alerts.
2. Enter Site Specification Defaults
This section allows you to define the default location within your Documents library where this site’s specifications will be uploaded through the Audit Portal. It is optional and if not specified the suppliers specifications will be automatically to the ‘Specifications’ folder. The file name will be the site name.
- Create/choose the folder location for this sites specifications.
- Similar to the documents module you can assign users to review, approve, or just be notified of when specifications are uploaded or changed.