1. Enter Supplier Review Details
- Select the date of the supplier review.
- Select the supplier from the contacts module and (optional) enter which site this review applies to. If the review has been automatically scheduled these fields will be automatically populated.
- The site that is being reviewed.
- Select the reason for the review.
- Select the period under review.
- Enter any relevant notes here.
2. Complete the Audit Record
- For each audit / review item select whether it conforms with your policies or not.
- Enter any comments and observations.
- Attach any files that should be included as audit / review evidence.
- When necessary, you can activate the corrective action checkbox which will lead to a corrective action being generated once you click “Save & Submit”.
- Report any additional details that need to be included and are pertinent to the supplier review.
Important: The Corrective Action listed in the selection menu is a Supplier Corrective Action. This means, that if the user has configured the Alerts module, that the Corrective Action launched will inform the Supplier about the issue. If you wish to create a Corrective Action for internal use you may do so in the Actions menu.
3. Complete the Nonconformance & Corrective Actions
This list will be generated only if you have logged corrective actions in the previous workflow stage.
- Assign each non-conformance a category according to the severity of the non-conformance.
- Designate the responsible party for conducting the corrective action.
- Assign a due date for the corrective action to be completed by.
- Add a brief report that includes any notes or observations.
4. Complete Supplier Review Result
- Select the Supplier review result. This is designated on a pass/fail scale.
- Select a Supplier rating. It is important to accurately rate this as it can be used in supplier performance reporting and trending.
- Designate whether the supplier has been accepted or not to work with in future.
- A summary of the total report. You can also investigate the number of nonconformances and the scale of them that has been recorded by the supplier.
- A summation of the total of responses in the review and how they skewed. Here, the contents of the checklist determine whether or not yes/no is a suitable way of scoring the audit.
- Enter any relevant closing remarks upon completion of the Supplier review.