Add a Supplier Risk Assessment
1. Enter Risk Assessment Details
- Select the date of the risk assessment.
- For each criteria item select the Risk Rating associated with it and enter a justification. This will give you a risk result at the bottom of the table. The criteria provided is based upon the supplier type as defined in the supplier page.
- Select how the supplier is to be approved and the person responsible for that approval.
- Enter any notes made or a summary report.
2. Define Monitoring Plan
- Enter checks which will be carried out on the supplier. A default list of checks is provided when the record is created which you are free to change as required.
- If the check is to be performed then select ‘Yes’.
- Select the frequency of the check from the available options.
- Enter any relevant details pertaining to the check.