Configuring a Traceability Audit Program (Video)
1. Enter Traceability Program Details
- Enter the name of the traceability program.
- Select the type of traceability program – either ‘Product Trace’ or ‘Ingredient / Material Trace’.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment and enter your justification.
- Describe the scope of the traceability program.
- Select the person responsible for overseeing the traceability program.
3. Configure Traceability Audit Checklists
At this point you can either choose to use our built-in checklists which are developed against GFSI requirements or configure your own. These checklists are used in various stages of the traceability test / audit.
Plan Checklist: This checklist defines the steps and actions in your traceability audit plan.
Document Checklists: Contains a list of certain documents that you will need to check are present and up-to-date in order to show that your traceability system is working as it should.
Close out Checklists: Contains questions about how successful the traceability test exercise has been, etc.