Completing a Training Record
1. Enter Training Details
2. Enter Training Record
By default when a training is created all Employees will be loaded into the training record.
- Check this box for each employee who attended the training.
- Select whether the content was covered.
- If an examination was conducted then select the result they achieved.
- In line with best practice as training for each employee is recorded the user has the option to rate the effectiveness of the training using a competency scale. The scale is designed to allow the user to record the competency of the trainee post training. This assessment should be conducted by a person who has achieved ‘Trainer’ status for the specific program in question. The scale is defined as follows:
- No Skills / Knowledge: The trainee has acquired no skills or knowledge relating to the training objectives defined in the program.
- Basic: The trainee has acquired basic knowledge but no practical skills relating to the training program.
- Some Experience: The trainee has acquired both some basic knowledge and experience relating to the objectives of the training program.
- Supervision: The trainee has acquired sufficient knowledge and skills allowing them to perform the specific job or task under the supervision of a fully competent person.
- Competent: The trainee is fully competent to perform the specific job or task without supervision.
- Trainer: With the training and experience accumulated the person may conduct training with other employees for the program in question.
- Select whether retraining is required for the employee.
When the training record is saved any employees who did not attend will be removed from the table.