1. Conduct Risk Assessment
Before approving a supplier ensure that you have conducted a risk assessment on that supplier.
2. Enter Self Assessment Details
- Select the date of the self assessment report.
- Select the main supplier contact.
- Select the person who completed the self assessment report (this may or may not be the main contact).
- Enter the position of this person.
3. Enter Self Assessment Audit Record (Supplier to complete this stage)
Complete the questionnaire
- Work your way through the checklist and select the correct alternative in the response column. Remember that there might several different rating methods being used so some self-assessments will use a simple Yes / No scale, whereas some other self-assements will have different answering options.
- Add notes, comments, and observations here that support your answer.
- Sometimes you might be asked to submit a file as a part of the audit, or perhaps you want to add some supporting evidence yourself. You may do so by clicking the “Add File” link. This attachment will be associated with the particular audit check you have selected.
Important: The Corrective Action listed in the selection menu is a Supplier Corrective Action. This means, that if the user has configured the Alerts module, that the Corrective Action launched will inform the Supplier about the issue. If you wish to create a Corrective Action for internal use you may do so in the Actions menu.
4. Enter Nonconformance Report
The nonconformance report can be used to list any nonconformances uncovered by the audit and which are due for action and follow-up. Your auditor can also make amendments in this section.
- Give any notes and specifications about the nonconformance.
- Select the category of nonconformance – Critical, Major or Minor.
- Select who is responsible for investigating the nonconformance.
- Finalize the date the issue is due to be resolved by
- You can provide a small report when necessary.
5. Complete Self Assessment Result
- Audit score will be automatically calculated based on the answers given in the self assessment and the Rating scale that has been used.
- Audit Result is automatically selected based ont the Rating scale that has been used, but you may also manually change the result by using your discretion. The answer will be either Pass or Fail.
- Audit Rating is automatically selected based on the Rating scale that has been used, but you may also manually change the rating by using your discretion. Answers range from Unacceptable to Excellent.
- Choose whether the Audit Status is Approved / Not Approved. This Audit Status will become the new supplier approval status.
5.1. Summary Table
In the Summary table you will be able to see the scores, results, ratings, as wells as the number of nonconformances in each segment of the audit.
5.2. Responses Table
In this table you are able to see the number of different answers in each category in each segment of the audit.
In the above table for example we can read that there were overall 4 questions that were answered positively and only 1 question that was answered negatively.