Assessment program can be used for Suppliers or Materials.
There are three ways to add an Assessment Program
1. Select “Add Assessment Program” while in the Supplier Control Module
3. Select “Add Assessment Program” while the desired Material is selected in the Products & Materials Module
Creating an Assessment Program for a Supplier / Material
1. Name: Here you can decide the most appropriate name for your Assessment Program. Normally this would be the Name of the Supplier and/or Material followed by the type of Assessment (e.g. Initial Assessment, Annual Review etc.)
2. Supplier: This is the supplier corresponding to the assessment, it is selected when creating the Assessment Program.
3. Main Contact: Who will receive notifications for the Assessment records created from this program. This is typically the Supplier Main Contact if you are using the Supplier Portal. Note that this can be edited in each individual record.
4. Responsible: This is the person responsible for Reviewing the Assessment record when it is being completed. Typically this is you (the customer) as appose to the Supplier.
5. Site: Site that this assessment is relating to. Typically this field is left empty as the Site is specified at the Supplier Entity level (Master Data).
6. Material: Material that the Assessment will be completed for.
Note: If left empty then it is considered a Supplier Assessment. If filled then it is considered a Material Assessment.
7. Checklist: Checklist / Doclist to be used in this Assessment.
8. Rating System: See Rating system.
9. Risk Assessment Model: See Risk Assessment Model
10. Determination of Control: See Decision Tree Model.
Note: If this is left blank the Determination of Control, Control Planning, and Risk Assessment – Presence of Control stages will all become obsolete for all records created from this program.