Configuring an Attribute Test (Video)
1. Enter Attribute Test Details
- Enter the name of the test.
- You can save your tests in folders to keep them tidy and organized, and to be able to find the right tests easier later on when you are configuring your Monitoring and Receiving programs.
- Provide a brief description of the test.
- If a procedure is required you can select the document here.
- Unlike the variable test the attribute test allows you to define your own specification with complete flexibility. Enter the Attribute name, select the Limit Type and define an Event Notice (optional). You can enter as many attributes as required.