1. Enter Inspection Program Details
- Enter the name of the program.
- Select the employee or supplier who will conduct the inspection.
- Select the employee responsible for the program.
- Conduct a brief risk assessment and enter your justification.
- Enter the pests targeted by the program.
- Select the chemicals which will be used during the inspection. Include their approval details, intended use and select a Material Safety Data Sheet from the document control module if required.
- Select each person involved in the inspection and specify whether their training certificates have been obtained.
- Include any procedure documents required in conducting the inspection.
- You can also add pest control sitemaps from the Pest Control module. This sitemap can then be viewed by the inspector when they fill in the records.