1. Enter Employee Details
- Enter the employee’s name.
- Enter the employee ID or code, if applicable. If no identifier is entered, then the system will automatically generate a number upon saving.
- Choose which folder the employee file will be registered under.
- Enter the employee’s address.
- Enter the employee’s phone number.
- Enter the employee’s mobile phone number.
- Enter the employee’s email address.
- Select the employee’s date of birth.
- Select the employee’s sex.
- Select the employee’s nationality.
- Select the employee’s first language.
- Select the employee’s second language and their proficiency.
- Select the nature of employment – Employee or Agency. If Agency is selected then you will be asked to select the agency supplier.
- Select the employee’s date of commencement.
2. Enable Review Schedule
If you wish to review your employee on a scheduled basis you can set that here.
See the article on program scheduling for further assistance.
3. Enter Education & Training Details
- Enter the title of the education or training.
- Enter the institution.
- Select the year the award was obtained.
- Enter the details of the award obtained.
- Select the result from the available options.
4. Enter Employment History
- Enter the position held at previous employments.
- Enter the company or organization.
- Select the start date of employment.
- Select the finish date of employment.
5. Enter Job Details
- Enter the employee’s position.
- Select the person the employee will be reporting to.
- List each of the employee’s job descriptions.
- In each case indicate if the employee has signed this part of the job description.
6. Define Training Plan
- Indicate whether the employee will be engaged in these activities to determine risk profile.
- Indicate what language supports the employee will require, if any.
- Indicate what literacy supports the employee will require, if any.
- Select the training programs the employee will need to participate in and the target date. This will form the training plan in the training module.
- Add any notes or observations made in summary.